State of India’s digital entertainment industry
- How the humble cauliflower triggered a farmer’s wrath
- M.B. Patil: The man who led the Lingayat movement
- Rally by railway job aspirants in Mumbai assumes political colour
- India lodges fresh protest with Pakistan on ‘harassment’
- Energy efficiency, green concerns key to India’s development goals: R.K. Singh
The media and entertainment industry includes sectors such as radio, television, music and sports, among others.
According to KPMG’s Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report 2016, digital advertisement expenditure will rise to Rs.25,520 crore by 2020.
GroupM research suggests that Rs.7,300 crore will be spent digital advertising. That compares with the Rs.17,674 crore that will be spent on print advertisements this year.