State of India’s digital entertainment industry
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
- Opec says ‘all options are open’ as compliance at record level
- Army has to remain prepared to counter Doklam-like situation: Bipin Rawat
- Put mandatory Aadhaar linking with bank accounts on hold: Bank union AIBOC
- India beat Pakistan 4-0 to enter Asia Cup final
The media and entertainment industry includes sectors such as radio, television, music and sports, among others.
According to KPMG’s Indian Media and Entertainment Industry Report 2016, digital advertisement expenditure will rise to Rs.25,520 crore by 2020.
GroupM research suggests that Rs.7,300 crore will be spent digital advertising. That compares with the Rs.17,674 crore that will be spent on print advertisements this year.