Microsoft launches Nokia 216 Dual SIM phone at Rs2,500
- BJP’s two-day national executive to start from tomorrow
- Uncertainty grips solar developers as industry awaits Donald Trump’s tariff ruling
- Diesel, petrol prices will fall soon: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Govt to take steps to create jobs, but no abrupt change in public spending
- Bangladesh says Rohingya influx from Myanmar grinds to a halt
Bengaluru: Microsoft on Tuesday announced the launch of ‘Nokia 216 Dual SIM’ phone priced at Rs2,495.
Featuring two cameras with LED flash, the internet enabled Nokia 216 Dual SIM comes with an FM Radio, MP3 and video player and bluetooth audio support for headsets, a company statement said in Bengaluru.
It said the devices can store up to 2,000 contacts with a memory card support of up to 32GB. The mobile phone is available in black, grey and blue, and is crafted with polycarbonate shell that is built to last, Microsoft said, adding that it has an “outstanding” battery life that will keep users connected for longer.
The phone will be available in India from 24 October at best buy price of Rs2,495, it said