UPSC Civil Services (Mains) 2017 exam results declared. Check at upsc.gov.in
New Delhi: The result of the Civil Services (Main) examination was declared on Wednesday by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), an official statement said. The Main examination was conducted between 28 October and 3 November last year.
The Civil Services examination is conducted by the UPSC annually in three stages — preliminary, mains and interview — to select officers for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS), among others.
The roll numbers of the candidates, who cleared the mains examination were made available on the commission's website — www.upsc.gov.in — it said, without mentioning the total number of successful candidates.
Personality test or interview of the selected candidates is likely to commence from 19 February, the UPSC said. The e-summon letter for the personality test of candidates called for interview may be downloaded from the commission's website from 18 January, it said.
The mark sheets of candidates, who have not qualified, would be put on UPSC's website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting the personality tests) and would be available on the portal for a period of 60 days.
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- Bawana factory fire: 17 feared dead, Delhi govt orders inquiry
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision