Medical seats to be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam: minister
- Over 600 fishermen of Tamil Nadu, Kerala still missing after Cyclone Ockhi
- CPPIB-backed IndoSpace plans five new industrial parks
- Congress accuses Election Commission of acting like BJP’s puppet
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 billion tax demand
- Discovery to launch 4 new digital channels in India
Jaipur: Union minister of state for health and family welfare Faggan Singh Kulaste on Friday said the medical seats will be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam.
Addressing the second healthcare summit-Rajasthan 2016 in Jaipur, he said that 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame.
The ministry is taking all steps to provide medical and health services to people. Efficient services are being made available to public with the use of IT,” he said.