Medical seats to be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam: minister
- Creditors reject Liberty House bid for Bhushan Power and Steel
- Luxury cars that littered Guptas’ yard in South Africa a way to recoup some cash
- Chicago woman sues Twitter, Facebook, Google over 2015 Paris attacks
- TCS not exiting Lucknow: Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: CBI court discharges accused cop P. P. Pandey
Jaipur: Union minister of state for health and family welfare Faggan Singh Kulaste on Friday said the medical seats will be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam.
Addressing the second healthcare summit-Rajasthan 2016 in Jaipur, he said that 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame.
The ministry is taking all steps to provide medical and health services to people. Efficient services are being made available to public with the use of IT,” he said.