Medical seats to be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam: minister
MoS for health Faggan Singh Kulaste says 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame
Latest News »
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
- Narendra Modi must raise H-1B visa issue with Donald Trump: Indians in US
Jaipur: Union minister of state for health and family welfare Faggan Singh Kulaste on Friday said the medical seats will be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam.
Addressing the second healthcare summit-Rajasthan 2016 in Jaipur, he said that 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame.
The ministry is taking all steps to provide medical and health services to people. Efficient services are being made available to public with the use of IT,” he said.