Medical seats to be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam: minister
- Hardik Patel’s key aides join BJP ahead of Gujarat assembly elections
- Opec says ‘all options are open’ as compliance at record level
- Army has to remain prepared to counter Doklam-like situation: Bipin Rawat
- Put mandatory Aadhaar linking with bank accounts on hold: Bank union AIBOC
- India beat Pakistan 4-0 to enter Asia Cup final
Jaipur: Union minister of state for health and family welfare Faggan Singh Kulaste on Friday said the medical seats will be increased by 10,000 in 2017 through NEET exam.
Addressing the second healthcare summit-Rajasthan 2016 in Jaipur, he said that 58 identified medical colleges across the country will be upgraded within this time frame.
The ministry is taking all steps to provide medical and health services to people. Efficient services are being made available to public with the use of IT,” he said.