UP board exams: students will now write under CCTVs
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying.
Chief secretary Rajive Kumar said the move is aimed to ensure copying-free board exams to be held across the state. He said to bring improvement in the quality of education in the schools, a better work plan should be made in the span of 10 days.
In a direction to all the schools across the state, he said parents-teacher meetings should be held regularly so that the parents know the education-related progress of their children.
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky