UP board exams: students will now write under CCTVs
Lucknow: The Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday issued directions to install CCTV cameras in all board examination centres by December to check copying.
Chief secretary Rajive Kumar said the move is aimed to ensure copying-free board exams to be held across the state. He said to bring improvement in the quality of education in the schools, a better work plan should be made in the span of 10 days.
In a direction to all the schools across the state, he said parents-teacher meetings should be held regularly so that the parents know the education-related progress of their children.
- Godrej Industries board to meet on 14 December over Vora Soaps merger
- Death of a hedge fund: Why the original model is fading so fast
- IndiGo owners InterGlobe Aviation to sell 2.91% stake for $197 million
- Imax, AMC size up Saudi Arabian market as kingdom opens up to theatres
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX doubles down on method for cheaper rocket launches