NEET 2017: Answer keys released on cbseneet.nic.in, here’s how to challenge
- Why India is watching China Communist Party Congress keenly
- Festive season sales chequered across categories
- Donald Trump pitches tax plan to policy group that helped write it
- Market Live: Sensex opens 100 points lower, Nifty trades near 10,200, banking stocks fall
- Facebook Building 8 head Regina Dugan leaves after 18 months
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer keys and OMR sheet of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 on the official website – cbseneet.nic.in, following the Supreme Court ruling asking it to announce the results.
The NEET 2017 results are expected to be announced within a week of the completion of answer keys challenge.
The board will now display the answer keys on 15 and 16 June after students’ deadline to check the OMR answer sheets and responses ended on Wednesday, 14 June at 5pm.
The candidates willing to challenge the responses of their OMR sheet and answers prepared by CBSE may do so by paying a fee of Rs1000 per response/per question challenged.
They can check the scanned Images of their OMR Sheet & Answer Keys by logging into their account using their user ID (Registration No.) and Password on NEET website.
Only online challenges within the stipulated period and with applicable fee will be considered. Fee paid will be refunded to the candidate if his/her challenge is accepted by the CBSE.
The decision of the CBSE in the matter of challenges to the responses marked by the candidates & Answer Key shall be final.