DU allows promotion of unsuccessful students from 2013, 2014 B.Tech batches
Delhi University has decided to allow promotion of the students enrolled in 2013 and 2014 B.Tech batches who have failed to clear their semester exams
Latest News »
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; ITC, ICICI Bank, Idea in news
- Despite ‘Baahubali 2’, multiplexes put up a boring show in the June quarter
- Yes Bank turns tide on bad loans, powered by one account
- Asian Paints: June quarter earnings lose sheen hit by GST, high input costs
- New India Assurance, GIC set to file for IPO in next three weeks
New Delhi: Delhi University has decided to allow promotion of the students enrolled in 2013 and 2014 batches who have failed to clear their semester exams.
“The authority has approved the recommendations of the Standing Committee (Students) regarding movement of students admitted in the academic years 2013 and 2014, who have failed in the second year of the three-year programme and in the third year of erstwhile four-year B.Tech programme to third year and fourth year respectively as a special case,” an official notification said.
“However, all such students shall have to pass all pending papers as per rules so as to qualify for the degree,” it said.
The Standing Commiittee has also approved consideration of requests for inter-college migration of students who had applied for it before 31 August but were affected due to late declaration of semester exam results.