DU allows promotion of unsuccessful students from 2013, 2014 B.Tech batches
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
New Delhi: Delhi University has decided to allow promotion of the students enrolled in 2013 and 2014 batches who have failed to clear their semester exams.
“The authority has approved the recommendations of the Standing Committee (Students) regarding movement of students admitted in the academic years 2013 and 2014, who have failed in the second year of the three-year programme and in the third year of erstwhile four-year B.Tech programme to third year and fourth year respectively as a special case,” an official notification said.
“However, all such students shall have to pass all pending papers as per rules so as to qualify for the degree,” it said.
The Standing Commiittee has also approved consideration of requests for inter-college migration of students who had applied for it before 31 August but were affected due to late declaration of semester exam results.