Delhi University releases final cut-off list, admissions start today
The Delhi University released its final cut-off list and Lady Shri Ram (LSR) College for women set its highest cut-off at 97.5% in the BA (Hons) Psychology course
Latest News »
- Unhealthy eating habits, obesity linked to Indian restaurants: research
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh offers DSP post to cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur
- HomePod: The reason Apple needed a Siri movie featuring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- Nagaland CM Zeliang expands Cabinet with induction of one more minister
- CRPF company commander thrashed by subordinates after jawan’s death
New Delhi: The Delhi University (DU) on Monday released its fifth and final cut-off list as per schedule and Lady Shri Ram (LSR) College for women set its highest cut-off at 97.5% in the BA (Hons) Psychology course.
The second highest cut-off is 97.25% for BA (Hons) Economics in the Hindu College, followed by 97% for BA (Hons) Journalism in LSR. The admissions for the final list will begin on Tuesday and conclude on 19 July.
More From Livemint »
Most of the courses have been closed for the general category students in several DU colleges, according to data released by the university.
Admissions for B.Com (Hons) in Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) and BA (Hons) English in Hindu College have been closed for all categories.
The DU had announced its first cut-off on 23 June and the highest was 99.66% for BSc (Hons) Electronics in SGTB Khalsa College.
“After the approval of admission by the respective colleges, the applicant has to make an online payment on the university’s website before the deadline,” said a release. Further cut-offs might be announced, depending on the availability of seats, it added.