CBSE UGC NET results 2017: A step-by-step guide to check results at cbsenet.nic.in
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result for the National Eligibility Test (NET) held on 5 November. The answer keys were released on 12 December.
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can check the result for UGC NET November 2017 exam.
Step 1: Visit the official website for UGC NET: www.cbsenet.nic.in or the CBSE results portal: www.cbseresults.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the result link.
Step 3: Enter your application n umber, roll number and date of birth correctly.
Step 4: Submit the details. Your result will be displayed.
This is the second time NET was conducted this year after January 2017. Students had conducted widespread protests in response to the suggestion of NET being conducted just once a year.
The NET is conducted to determine the eligibility for junior research fellowship and assistant professorship.
- Delhi HC reserves order on PSC extension between Cairn India and ONGC for Barmer block
- Hike’s Total app: Everything you need to know
- Star India is not chasing profits from the upcoming IPL season
- Hyderabad University bars media entry on Rohith Vemula’s death anniversary
- HP launches 3D printers in India for Rs2.5 crore