IIM Indore’s highest salary package at Rs39 lakh per year in campus placement
The average salary package offered at IIM Indore’s campus placement this year was Rs16.23 lakh per annum
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Indore: The top salary package offered rose by as much as 22% at the campus placement of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore in 2017.
The highest annual salary package offered was Rs39 lakh, against Rs32 lakh last year, said an IIM Indore spokesperson on Monday.
The institute, however, did not reveal the name of the student and the company which offered the salary. The average salary offered this year was Rs16.23 lakh per annum.
More than 200 business organizations including multinational corporations (MNCs) participated in the campus placement. Of these, 74 companies participated in the placement at IIM Indore for the first time.
The highest—28%—job offers came from strategy and consulting sector, while 27% of offers came from the financial sector firms.
As many as 611 students took part in the campus placement process. Of these, 449 belonged to the Post Graduate Programme (PGP), 100 were from Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) and 62 were from IIM Indore’s Mumbai campus.