Delhi University announces 10th cut-off list for merit-based UG courses
New Delhi: The Delhi University on Thursday announced its tenth cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses, with the highest being 97% at Hindu College for B.A (Hons) Economics.
The second highest cut-off has been announced by the Indraprastha College for women for B.A (Hons) Psychology at 96.5%, according to a release. The DU had allocated its eighth and ninth cut-off list exclusively for applicants from reserved categories.
In the tenth list, though there are no such restrictions, many colleges have closed admissions to various courses with a few exemptions.
“The tenth list will be displayed by different colleges of the varsity on Friday. Eligible candidates are advised to complete their admission in the colleges concerned,” the release said.
Latest News »
- Govt to strengthen bankruptcy code after studying various judgments: Arun Jaitley
- JD(U) decides to joins NDA, passes resolution at national executive meet in Patna
- Ladakh-like incidents not in interest of India or China, foreign ministry says
- Finland knife attack leaves 2 dead, 8 hospitalized
- Guardian Drone sale to India would cement bilateral ties with US, says official