Delhi University announces 10th cut-off list for merit-based UG courses
New Delhi: The Delhi University on Thursday announced its tenth cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses, with the highest being 97% at Hindu College for B.A (Hons) Economics.
The second highest cut-off has been announced by the Indraprastha College for women for B.A (Hons) Psychology at 96.5%, according to a release. The DU had allocated its eighth and ninth cut-off list exclusively for applicants from reserved categories.
In the tenth list, though there are no such restrictions, many colleges have closed admissions to various courses with a few exemptions.
“The tenth list will be displayed by different colleges of the varsity on Friday. Eligible candidates are advised to complete their admission in the colleges concerned,” the release said.
- US vows investigation into Syria attack involving Russians
- French development bank AFD keen to invest €100 million in smart city project
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
- Indian Oil to invest Rs70,000 crore to expand refining capacity
- PNB-Nirav Modi fraud: Nexus between diamond traders and stock market brokers under scanner