Delhi University announces 10th cut-off list for merit-based UG courses
New Delhi: The Delhi University on Thursday announced its tenth cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses, with the highest being 97% at Hindu College for B.A (Hons) Economics.
The second highest cut-off has been announced by the Indraprastha College for women for B.A (Hons) Psychology at 96.5%, according to a release. The DU had allocated its eighth and ninth cut-off list exclusively for applicants from reserved categories.
In the tenth list, though there are no such restrictions, many colleges have closed admissions to various courses with a few exemptions.
“The tenth list will be displayed by different colleges of the varsity on Friday. Eligible candidates are advised to complete their admission in the colleges concerned,” the release said.
- India’s tightened consumer goods standards could hurt China imports
- Toyota targets 1,000 km driving range with fuel-cell concept car
- Worms could lead to new treatment for Alzheimer’s, other neurodegenerative diseases
- Telangana’s TJAC plans public meeting on ‘unemployment’ on 31 October
- Gold prices surge by Rs290 on Diwali demand