Jharkhand Class 10 Board exam 2017 results likely tomorrow, check at jac.nic.in
- Father of missing adopted Indian toddler Sherin Mathews arrested
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty open higher, ONGC shares rise 3%
- Xi Jinping accrues power, worrying critics and delighting supporters
- Rupee strengthens marginally against US dollar in opening trade
- House to vote on ambassadorial nominee to India, Ken Juster, this week
New Delhi: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is expected to declare the results of Class 10 board examination 2017 results on Saturday, according to The Financial Express.
The JAC has not made any official announcement in this regard on its website. The JAC has, however, declared the “Compartmental” exam results for both Class 12 (Intermediate) and Class 10 on its website.
The results will be available on the official website www.jac.nic.in, or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in once they are released and as soon as the results link will be been activated by the board.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help check your Jharkhand Class 10 results 2017:
■ Log on to the Jharkhand Academic Council, JAC official website: www.jac.nic.in, www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
■ Click on the link that says “Class 10 Exam Results.”
■ Enter your roll number or name in the new page that pops out.
■ Click “Get” to check your detailed grades.
■ Take a printout.
JAC conducted the class 10 examination between 18 February 2017 to 1 March 2017.
In 2016, at least 5 lakh students appeared for the class 10th examination compared to the 4,66,000 students who appeared for the exam this year.