3 killed, several injured in an explosion at Nato air base in Afghanistan’s Bagram
Cause of the blast near Nato air base in Bagram was unclear; 3 killed ,13 injured in the blast , says district governor
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Kabul: An explosion at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Nato) air base at Bagram, north of the Afghanistan capital Kabul, caused a number of casualties, officials said on Saturday.
The Nato-led resolute support mission said the explosion occurred just after 5.30am and that there had been casualties. It said force protection and medical teams were responding but gave no additional information.
Abdul Shokor Qodosi, the district governor of Bagram, said that at least three people were killed and 13 injured in the blast, which he said occurred near a dining facility.
He said the cause of the blast was unclear. Reuters