Reliance Industries to increase naphtha exports by 500,000 tonnes in 2017-18
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) will export an additional 500,000 tonnes of naphtha in 2017-18 as it has switched to using ethane at its petrochemcial projects, a company executive said.
Reliance aims to import 1.3-1.4 million tonnes of ethane in 2017-18, Vipul Shah, chief operating officer for petrochemicals, RIL, told reporters. Reuters
- After sovereign upgrade, Moody’s ups outlook on Indian companies
- Google is filtering news for the wrong reason
- PSUs wage revision: Cabinet gives nod to policy framework
- Supreme Court upholds ban on petcoke, furnace oil in Delhi, neighbouring states
- Amrita Pandey to head media distribution, OTT for Walt Disney, South Asia