Reliance Industries to increase naphtha exports by 500,000 tonnes in 2017-18
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) will export an additional 500,000 tonnes of naphtha in 2017-18 as it has switched to using ethane at its petrochemcial projects, a company executive said.
Reliance aims to import 1.3-1.4 million tonnes of ethane in 2017-18, Vipul Shah, chief operating officer for petrochemicals, RIL, told reporters. Reuters
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms