Ford India sales up 58% at 22,535 units in January
New Delhi: Ford India on Friday reported a 58% increase in total sales at 22,535 units in January as against 14,259 units in the same month last year.
The company said its domestic sales stood at 9,450 units in January as against 7,995 units in the year-ago month, up 18.19%. Exports stood at 13,253 units last month as compared to 6,264 units in January 2017, a jump of 111.57%, Ford India said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales performance, Ford India president and managing director Anurag Mehrotra said, “The all-new Ford EcoSport continues to receive encouraging response from the customers. Complemented with other products in our portfolio, the momentum is helping us post consistent double digit growth.”
He further said exports are continuing to grow at a steady pace as well with the addition of new global markets. “We recently started exporting the all-new EcoSport to North America,” Mehrotra added.
- Donald Trump revives push for limits on immigrants bringing family
- Samsung to slash OLED panel production as iPhone X demand disappoints: report
- Market Live: Sensex rises 150 points, Nifty above 10,400, bank stocks extend losses
- Rupee hits two-month low against US dollar, bond yields at two-year high
- CBI won’t disclose expenses incurred to bring back Vijay Mallya, Lalit Modi