Rupa and Co. to sell products under America’s Fruit of the Loom brand
Latest News »
- Deepika Padukone dons a mask for Asian Paints’ new ad
- Ascendas-Singbridge, GIC fund buy Pune land from Kohinoor Group for Rs200 crore
- Delhi HC sets aside L-G Anil Baijal’s order cancelling bungalow allotted to AAP
- Government notifies Rs200 currency notes
- Vedanta’s quarterly core earnings rise 48% on higher zinc output
Kolkata: Underwear maker Rupa and Co. Ltd on Tuesday announced one of its subsidiaries had concluded a deal with Fruit of the Loom Inc, a unit of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway Co., to manufacture and sell products in India under the US company’s brands.
Fruit of the Loom sells a wide range of underwear and casual wear in the US and Europe.