Rupa and Co. to sell products under America’s Fruit of the Loom brand
- Reliance to invest Rs52,000 crore in Andhra Pradesh, MoUs signed
- Maharashtra opposition boycotts govt’s tea party on Budget session’s eve
- Donald Trump predicts NRA support for gun limits in plan to come soon
- DRDO successfully carries out test flight of Rustom-2 drone
- Political end to Olympics: North Korea offers talks with US
Kolkata: Underwear maker Rupa and Co. Ltd on Tuesday announced one of its subsidiaries had concluded a deal with Fruit of the Loom Inc, a unit of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway Co., to manufacture and sell products in India under the US company’s brands.
Fruit of the Loom sells a wide range of underwear and casual wear in the US and Europe.