Rupa and Co. to sell products under America’s Fruit of the Loom brand
- PVR looks to expand, signs deal to add 16 more 4DX screens
- Coal scam case: Former Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted by special CBI court
- News in Numbers: Chris Gayle scores 20th century in T20 format
- Google’s experimental photo apps are impressive from the start
- In tax shift, Facebook to declare ad revenues locally
Kolkata: Underwear maker Rupa and Co. Ltd on Tuesday announced one of its subsidiaries had concluded a deal with Fruit of the Loom Inc, a unit of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway Co., to manufacture and sell products in India under the US company’s brands.
Fruit of the Loom sells a wide range of underwear and casual wear in the US and Europe.