Reliance Jio new offer: Cashback, vouchers worth Rs2,599 on Rs399 recharge
New Delhi: Reliance Jio will start offering cashback and benefits totalling Rs2,599 from Friday to its Jio Prime members opting for recharge of Rs399 and above, channel partners of the company claimed on Thursday.
While there was no reply to queries sent to Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, its channel partners on condition of anonymity said the Jio Prime subscribers will get a cashback and vouchers for certain recharge amounts through wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, etc.
The vouchers will include discount at travel portals and retail stores. “The offer will be valid for recharges done between 10-25 November. The e-commerce vouchers will be available from 20 November onwards,” the partner said.
The offers come at a time when older players are redesigning their postpaid plans to lure customers.
Bharti Airtel in its recently restructured post-paid plans added entertainment content and mobile phone insurance along with unlimited calls and data services starting at monthly rental of Rs499.
Vodafone has also announced new plans offering unlimited calls even on roaming, carry forward of unused data, device insurance, movie apps and various other benefits under new post-paid plans starting at Rs499 per month.
- Not privatizing PSU banks Modi govt’s biggest failing: Morgan Stanley’s Ruchir Sharma
- Modi govt drunk on power, trying every trick to destroy Congress: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi urges states to adopt model farm laws drafted by Centre
- Services exports give India an edge in world trade but AI a speed breaker: Paul Krugman
- M. Sukumaran, the Kerala writer who mirrored what’s left of the Left, dies at 75