Spencer’s Retail launches apparel brand 2Bme
- DoT plans to allot E and V band spectrum through auction
- Under Rahul Gandhi’s leadership Congress to build alternative narrative : Chidambaram
- Not all banks to get capital support in first tranche
- DoT mulls allotment of backhaul spectrum through auction
- Civil aviation ministry may face funding crunch for UDAN
Kolkata: Spencer’s Retail Ltd on Tuesday launched its own apparel brand, 2Bme, looking to make Rs300 crore in annual revenue from it in 3-4 years.
Priced at Rs129-1,299, the brand will cater to men, women and children. It will be sold through the 37 outlets of Spencer’s initially, and if successful, spun off into a separate business entity in a couple of years, said Shashwat Goenka, sector head, Spencer’s Retail.