Spencer’s Retail launches apparel brand 2Bme
Latest News »
- Antrix-Devas deal: Court to take cognisance of chargesheet
- Defence firms eye billion-dollar chance for ‘made in India’
- DGCA notice period norms for pilots may hit airlines’ expansion plans: CAPA
- Wreckage of lost ship USS Indianapolis found after seven decades
- Tepid credit growth: RBI data missing non-bank, debt markets
Kolkata: Spencer’s Retail Ltd on Tuesday launched its own apparel brand, 2Bme, looking to make Rs300 crore in annual revenue from it in 3-4 years.
Priced at Rs129-1,299, the brand will cater to men, women and children. It will be sold through the 37 outlets of Spencer’s initially, and if successful, spun off into a separate business entity in a couple of years, said Shashwat Goenka, sector head, Spencer’s Retail.