NHPC awards 50MW solar project order to L&T
- SBI chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya says investors should pay up for inclusion efforts
- Google said close to buying HTC assets to bolster hardware
- Gender stereotypes are firmly rooted by age 10: global study
- Reliance Jio says it doesn’t stand to gain from IUC cut
- Pakistan raises objection with US over greater role for India in Afghanistan
New Delhi: State-run hydro power giant NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro Ltd.
“An EPC contract for the development of 50MW Solar PV grid connected project located at Theni and Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu has been awarded to Larson & Tubro, L&T Construction, Manapakkam, Chennai for an amount of Rs287.48 crore with comprehensive operation and maintenance for 10 years,” NHPC said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
According to the statement, the project is anticipated to be completed in nine months.