NHPC awards 50MW solar project order to L&T
- Moody’s upgrade boosts already growing confidence in Indian debt
- Uber sued for negligence after disclosing massive data breach
- 111 million MSME workers found in India as data rules change
- US slaps new sanctions on North Korean, Chinese companies
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; PSU banks, Future Group in news
New Delhi: State-run hydro power giant NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro Ltd.
“An EPC contract for the development of 50MW Solar PV grid connected project located at Theni and Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu has been awarded to Larson & Tubro, L&T Construction, Manapakkam, Chennai for an amount of Rs287.48 crore with comprehensive operation and maintenance for 10 years,” NHPC said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
According to the statement, the project is anticipated to be completed in nine months.