NHPC awards 50MW solar project order to L&T
- Grasim Industries gets green nod for Rs1,800 crore expansion project
- IPOs worth Rs25,000 crore lined up in coming months
- PNB fraud, global cues spur Rs10,000 crore FPI sell-off in February
- Mehul Choksi claims innocence in PNB fraud with open letter
- Volkswagen settles US emissions lawsuit just before trial
New Delhi: State-run hydro power giant NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro Ltd.
“An EPC contract for the development of 50MW Solar PV grid connected project located at Theni and Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu has been awarded to Larson & Tubro, L&T Construction, Manapakkam, Chennai for an amount of Rs287.48 crore with comprehensive operation and maintenance for 10 years,” NHPC said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
According to the statement, the project is anticipated to be completed in nine months.