NHPC awards 50MW solar project order to L&T
NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro
Latest News »
- Narendra Modi hosts farewell for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- In major bureaucratic reshuffle, 35 secretaries, additional secretaries named
- Congress top brass discuss aftermath of Shankarsinh Vaghela exit as Gujarat polls loom
- Orissa HC notice to EC for early completion of inquiry against Naveen Patnaik
- Arvind Subramanian hints at writing about demonetisation in memoir
New Delhi: State-run hydro power giant NHPC has awarded an order of Rs287.48 crore for setting up 50MW solar power capacities at Theni and Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu to Larson and Tubro Ltd.
“An EPC contract for the development of 50MW Solar PV grid connected project located at Theni and Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu has been awarded to Larson & Tubro, L&T Construction, Manapakkam, Chennai for an amount of Rs287.48 crore with comprehensive operation and maintenance for 10 years,” NHPC said in a BSE filing on Wednesday.
According to the statement, the project is anticipated to be completed in nine months.