RBI to soon issue Rs10 notes in Mahatma Gandhi Series
All notes in the denomination of Rs10 issued by the RBi in the past will continue to be legal tender
Latest News »
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
- Narendra Modi must raise H-1B visa issue with Donald Trump: Indians in US
Chandigarh: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will shortly issue Rs10 denomination bank notes in the Mahatma Gandhi Series 2005.
With inset letter ‘L’ in both the number panels, bearing signature of RBI governor Urjit R Patel, the note will have year 2017 printed on the reverse of it, according to an official release issued by the central bank.
All notes in the denomination of Rs10 issued by the bank in the past will continue to be the legal tender, it said.