SBI Life Insurance launches term policy with health cover
Kolkata: Private life insurance company SBI Life Insurance on Thursday announced the launch of a term policy with critical illness cover for 36 diseases.
The critical illness cover increases as the term of the policy progresses over the years.
President for eastern, central and north-eastern region of SBI Life, Ravindra Kumar said the policy, SBI Life Poorna Suraksha, was aimed at the initial years of a person’s life, the liabilities were higher and decreases as years progress.
Briefing reporters here on Thursday, he said the policy had a re-balancing feature with the proportion of life cover progressively decrease and vice versa the critical illness cover.
During the first half of the current fiscal, SBI Life’s total premium income was Rs9,248 crore, including new business premium of Rs4,288 crore.
Kumar said, this was a growth of 44% over the similar period previous fiscal. In the last fiscal, the company earned a total premium income of Rs21,000 crore, including Rs10,000 crore new premium income.
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky