JSW Group to invest additional Rs3,400 crore at cement facility in Salboni
- SoftBank seen climbing 36% as Masayoshi Son clarifies tech vision
- Chidambaram slams Election Commission for not announcing Gujarat poll dates
- Breakfast for office: Tarragon omelette and more
- India lose top ODI spot to South Africa in latest ICC rankings
- 40 years later, ‘Marquee Moon’ remains a punk pioneer
Kolkata: The JSW Group on Tuesday announced in Kolkata that it will invest an additional Rs3,400 crore at its cement production facility currently under construction at Salboni in West Bengal.
After the 2.4 million tonne grinding unit is commissioned in March next year, the group proposes to expand it and also set up a captive power plant, a decorative paint manufacturing facility and steel processing unit at the Salboni integrated complex, chairman Sajjan Jindal said.
The total investment is estimated at Rs3,400 crore, and these facilities, when commissioned, would generate around 1,500 jobs, he added.