Srei launches online marketplace iQuippo for construction equipment
Funded by the Kanoria Foundation, iQuippo.com is looking to connect sellers of new and used equipment with potential end users
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Kolkata: The Srei Group, which is engaged in financing infrastructure projects, on Thursday launched a digital platform, iQuippo.com, for online sale and leasing of construction and mining equipment.
It is going to be an online marketplace similar to Amazon or Flipkart, said Sunil Kanoria, vice-chairman of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd, but the first-of-its-kind for sale and lease of heavy machinery.
Funded by the Kanoria Foundation, iQuippo.com is looking to connect sellers of new and used equipment with potential end users. iQuippo.com already has some 600 equipment listed on itself, and it expects to facilitate around 50-60 transactions a month.