Srei launches online marketplace iQuippo for construction equipment
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- 9 killed in fire at plastic factory in Delhi’s Bawana
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
Kolkata: The Srei Group, which is engaged in financing infrastructure projects, on Thursday launched a digital platform, iQuippo.com, for online sale and leasing of construction and mining equipment.
It is going to be an online marketplace similar to Amazon or Flipkart, said Sunil Kanoria, vice-chairman of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd, but the first-of-its-kind for sale and lease of heavy machinery.
Funded by the Kanoria Foundation, iQuippo.com is looking to connect sellers of new and used equipment with potential end users. iQuippo.com already has some 600 equipment listed on itself, and it expects to facilitate around 50-60 transactions a month.