Shree Cement to build plant in Karnataka for Rs1,800 crore
Latest News »
- Muzaffarnagar court issues non bailable warrants against 2 BJP MLAs
- After Vishal Sikka’s exit, Infosys faces recruitment headache
- Govt to strengthen bankruptcy code after studying various judgments: Arun Jaitley
- JD(U) decides to joins NDA, passes resolution at national executive meet in Patna
- Ladakh-like incidents not in interest of India or China, foreign ministry says
Kolkata: Shree Cement Ltd on Monday said its board had approved a plan to build a 3 million tonne plant in Karnataka at a cost of Rs1,800 crore.
The proposed plant is expected to be ready by the quarter ending 31 December 2018, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The project is to be funded by internal accruals.
Shree Cement’s board also approved on Monday the payment of a special dividend of Rs100 per share.
The company’s shares fell 1.3% to Rs15,677.30 on BSE in a flat market.