New Delhi: Taking technology beyond convenience and split second timing, is the next generation of gadgets which have value added services. Technology Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd., has just launched the PT-F100 Series which are dust resistant fixed installation projectors fitted with auto rolling filters (ARF).
The projectors are Mac platform compatible and find application in schools, colleges and other educational institutes; SMB offices; large enterprise offices, auditoria, hotels, banquets, cafeteria and board rooms
* Durable with long-lasting brightness that can survive extreme conditions.
* The patented and highly effective dust-collecting micro cut auto rolling filter does not require projectors to be uninstalled for maintenance.
* Automatically renews filter circumventing problems like lower brightness due to dust getting inside the projector.
* Allows longer use of filter unit, eliminating the need to clean it. Since the filer is electrostatic, it uses ions to attract and collect dust particles as small as 1 micron.
* Has a hermetically sealed anti-dust cabinet. Airflow inside the projector from intake to exhaust, has been thoroughly redesigned to stop dust from flowing in, keeping inside of the projector squeaky clean.
* Front panel covers and protects the lens area.
* Direct power off ability is a big plus allowing you to turn it off immediately after a presentation is over without waiting for the cooling fan to finish rotating.