Reliance Industries makes first purchase of US crude: report
New Delhi/Singapore: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), owner of the world’s biggest refining complex, has bought its first ever crude oil cargoes from the US, drawn by the oil’s economics after the price spread between US crude futures and Brent futures widened, three trade sources said on Tuesday.
Reliance bought 1 million barrels each of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Midland and Eagle Ford crude, which are expected to arrive in November, they said.
- Flipkart may relaunch loyalty programme to take on Amazon Prime
- Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala: The pace of turnaround, from our perspective, is neither slow nor fast
- Blackbuck raises Rs50 crore in venture debt from InnoVen Capital
- Capital Small Finance Bank raises $4 million from Sidbi, others
- JBF Industries in talks for strategic stake sale