Reliance Industries makes first purchase of US crude: report
New Delhi/Singapore: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), owner of the world’s biggest refining complex, has bought its first ever crude oil cargoes from the US, drawn by the oil’s economics after the price spread between US crude futures and Brent futures widened, three trade sources said on Tuesday.
Reliance bought 1 million barrels each of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Midland and Eagle Ford crude, which are expected to arrive in November, they said.
- Kejriwal’s apology to Majithia a bid to reduce defamation burden: Amarinder Singh
- Theresa May warns of new Russia sanctions as 23 UK diplomats expelled
- Tech giants set to face 3% tax on revenue under new European Union plan
- Nirmala Sitharaman says no repeat of Doklam crisis
- Govt plans regulatory framework for social media, online content: Smriti Irani