Reliance Industries makes first purchase of US crude: report
New Delhi/Singapore: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), owner of the world’s biggest refining complex, has bought its first ever crude oil cargoes from the US, drawn by the oil’s economics after the price spread between US crude futures and Brent futures widened, three trade sources said on Tuesday.
Reliance bought 1 million barrels each of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) Midland and Eagle Ford crude, which are expected to arrive in November, they said.
- Gujarat elections: Devendra Fadnavis says mandate for BJP’s politics of vishwas and vikas
- EVM bashing should stop now, says former CEC T.S. Krishnamurthy
- Gujarat election results: Rahul Gandhi emerges as challenger to Narendra Modi
- App Radar: Latest apps and games you can’t ignore
- India’s muted response to Trump’s Jerusalem move stokes Arab unease