Nissan introduces waterless car washing solution in India
New Delhi: Japanese automaker Nissan on Thursday launched waterless car washing solution at its service centres in India.
The solution comes as a part of the seventh edition of its ‘Happy with Nissan’ service campaign which will be conducted at 148 Nissan and Datsun service outlets across the country from 17-24 August.
“We are introducing waterless car cleaning solution as part of the seventh iteration of the customer-friendly ‘Happy with Nissan’ service campaign,” Nissan Motor India managing director Arun Malhotra said in a statement.
The innovative car wash material does not require any additional water to clean a car after being applied to car surfaces, he added. The technique will save around 2.8 million litres of water during the eight-day campaign and around 130 million litres per year, Nissan India said.
Nissan Motor India is a 100% subsidiary of Japan’s Nissan Motor Co. Nissan in India sells a range of vehicles under two brands—Nissan and Datsun.
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats