Royal Enfield sales up 17% at 60,113 units in March
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Saturday reported a 17% jump in total sales at 60,113 units in March
Latest News »
- Liberty House to buy Amtek Auto’s UK assets
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fifth global conference on cyber space in New Delhi
- Farmers shift away from arhar, soybean towards cotton
- Sean Spicer resigns as White House press secretary
- Govt launches pension scheme with 8% guaranteed returns for senior citizens
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Saturday reported a 17% jump in total sales at 60,113 units in March.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 51,320 units in March 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
In the entire fiscal, the company had sold 6,66,490 units as against 5,08,154 units in the financial year ended March 2016, up 31%.
Exports during the month under review grew by 24% to 1,564 units as compared to 1,261 units in March 2016.