Royal Enfield sales up 17% at 60,113 units in March
- President of India’s salary is less than that of cabinet secretary
- BJP adopting mean ways to win Gujarat elections: Raj Thackeray
- RJD not to contest Gujarat elections, to support Congress: Lalu Prasad
- Manushi Chhillar’s Miss World win draws India level with Venezuela with 6 titles
- NSE SME to touch 100 mark, 50 IPOs likely in next 6 months
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Saturday reported a 17% jump in total sales at 60,113 units in March.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 51,320 units in March 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
In the entire fiscal, the company had sold 6,66,490 units as against 5,08,154 units in the financial year ended March 2016, up 31%.
Exports during the month under review grew by 24% to 1,564 units as compared to 1,261 units in March 2016.