Royal Enfield sales up 17% at 60,113 units in March
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- Bawana factory fire: 17 feared dead, Delhi govt orders inquiry
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Saturday reported a 17% jump in total sales at 60,113 units in March.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 51,320 units in March 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
In the entire fiscal, the company had sold 6,66,490 units as against 5,08,154 units in the financial year ended March 2016, up 31%.
Exports during the month under review grew by 24% to 1,564 units as compared to 1,261 units in March 2016.