Hyundai launches all new Xcent compact sedan priced up to Rs8.41 lakh
- ‘The Shape of Water’ leads Oscar nominations with 13 nods
- Uber to be profitable within 3 years: CEO Dara Khosrowshahi
- WEF Davos 2018: Barclays CEO Jes Staley warns against 2006 like complacency
- Narendra Modi’s Davos speech reason of pride for Indians: Amit Shah
- PM Narendra Modi meets Canada PM Justin Trudeau at WEF Davos 2018
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India on Thursday launched all new version of its compact sedan Xcent priced between Rs5.38 lakh and Rs8.41 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The six petrol variants are priced between Rs5.38 lakh and Rs7.51 lakh while the five diesel trims are tagged between Rs6.28 lakh and Rs8.41 lakh.
“The fast changing trends and rising customer aspirations have always been the key driving force at Hyundai,” the company’s managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) Y. K. Koo told reporters in New Delhi.
Considering the evolving market dynamics and customer voice, the company keeps enhancing its products, he added.
“With over 2.5 lakh cars sold in domestic and international markets since 2014, we are confident that the all new Xcent will create a new benchmark in its segment,” Koo said.
The sedan comes with various new features like LED daytime running lights, wheel air curtains for better aerodynamic stability, shark fin antenna, among others.
Koo said that the company sold a total of 6.62 lakh units last year.
In the domestic market, the company sold around 5 lakh units, thereby registering a market share of 17% in the passenger vehicle segment.