Nestle India makes Nescafe ready to drink
Nestle has already started selling the ready-to-drink coffee for Rs30 a pack of 180ml across retail outlets and through e-commerce channel
Latest News »
- SP leader Uma Shankar Chaudhary dies after falling ill during meeting
- Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs889 crore
- Ram temple should be constructed in legal manner: Amit Shah
- BCCI appoints Hemang Amin as chief operating officer of IPL
- Mehbooba Mufti dismisses Farooq Abdullah’s statement on third party mediation
New Delhi: Nestle India Ltd, the local arm of Swiss packaged food company Nestle SA., on Tuesday said it has launched ready-to-drink variants of its popular coffee brand Nescafe. Nestle has already started selling the ready-to-drink coffee for Rs30 a pack of 180ml across retail outlets and through e-commerce channel.
Extension of Nescafe is part of the company’s plan to expand its product offering across dairy, chocolate and confectionery categories in a bid to reduce dependence on Maggi instant noodles that accounted for 30% of the company’s revenue in 2014.
The company has launched Nescafe ready-to-drink in three flavours–chilled latte, hazelnut and intense café.
Nescafe “has always been at the forefront of coffee innovation. We continue our journey as pioneers by customizing not just the taste, but also the mode of consumption to deliver ‘Anytime Coffee’ for today’s active lifestyle,” Arvind Bhandari, general manager (dairy), Nestlé India, said in a statement.