Nestle India makes Nescafe ready to drink
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: Nestle India Ltd, the local arm of Swiss packaged food company Nestle SA., on Tuesday said it has launched ready-to-drink variants of its popular coffee brand Nescafe. Nestle has already started selling the ready-to-drink coffee for Rs30 a pack of 180ml across retail outlets and through e-commerce channel.
Extension of Nescafe is part of the company’s plan to expand its product offering across dairy, chocolate and confectionery categories in a bid to reduce dependence on Maggi instant noodles that accounted for 30% of the company’s revenue in 2014.
The company has launched Nescafe ready-to-drink in three flavours–chilled latte, hazelnut and intense café.
Nescafe “has always been at the forefront of coffee innovation. We continue our journey as pioneers by customizing not just the taste, but also the mode of consumption to deliver ‘Anytime Coffee’ for today’s active lifestyle,” Arvind Bhandari, general manager (dairy), Nestlé India, said in a statement.