Bharti Infratel says Nettle Infra to buy about its 21.63% stake from Airtel
Latest News »
- India-focused offshore funds, ETFs see inflow of $4.6 billion in FY18 so far
- US designates Hizbul Mujahideen as foreign terrorist group
- Tata Motors eyeing electric vehicles market with great interest: Mukund Rajan
- 3rd Business Climate Summit to be held in New Delhi on 31 Aug and 1 Sept
- Trai proposes changes in mobile number portability rules to curb request rejection
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63% of its stake from company’s promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
In a disclosure filed with National Stock Exchange, Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infra Investments, a wholly-owned unit of Bharti Airtel, would acquire about 400 million shares on or after 27 March.
Shares of Bharti Infratel rose as much as 1.34% in early trade on Tuesday to be among the top gainers on the broader Nifty 50 index. Reuters