Bharti Infratel says Nettle Infra to buy about its 21.63% stake from Airtel
- Shameful your boss silencing you on Rafale: Rahul Gandhi to Nirmala Sitharaman
- Women in focus at global entrepreneurship summit this year
- National Herald: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi accuse Swamy of delaying case
- Farooq Abdullah asks Centre to look into condition of war widows
- Rafale jet purchase win-win partnership for both France and India: French minister
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63% of its stake from company’s promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
In a disclosure filed with National Stock Exchange, Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infra Investments, a wholly-owned unit of Bharti Airtel, would acquire about 400 million shares on or after 27 March.
Shares of Bharti Infratel rose as much as 1.34% in early trade on Tuesday to be among the top gainers on the broader Nifty 50 index. Reuters