Bharti Infratel says Nettle Infra to buy about its 21.63% stake from Airtel
Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infra Investments, a wholly-owned unit of Bharti Airtel, will acquire about 400 million shares on or after 27 March
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63% of its stake from company’s promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
In a disclosure filed with National Stock Exchange, Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infra Investments, a wholly-owned unit of Bharti Airtel, would acquire about 400 million shares on or after 27 March.
Shares of Bharti Infratel rose as much as 1.34% in early trade on Tuesday to be among the top gainers on the broader Nifty 50 index. Reuters