Bharti Infratel says Nettle Infra to buy about its 21.63% stake from Airtel
- It’s a myth that people want sops and freebies, says Narendra Modi
- Spurned by Trump, Europeans ponder how to meet Iran ultimatum
- DCM Shriram’s Q3 profit up 56% at Rs213 crore
- Airbus to get ‘10 years of visibility’ from Emirates deal: CEO
- ‘IPOs could have touched Rs1 trillion mark but for low capex demand, FPOs’
Bengaluru: Telecom tower infrastructure company Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infrastructure Investments would buy about 21.63% of its stake from company’s promoter Bharti Airtel Ltd.
In a disclosure filed with National Stock Exchange, Bharti Infratel said Nettle Infra Investments, a wholly-owned unit of Bharti Airtel, would acquire about 400 million shares on or after 27 March.
Shares of Bharti Infratel rose as much as 1.34% in early trade on Tuesday to be among the top gainers on the broader Nifty 50 index. Reuters