McNally Bharat secures Rs415 crore solar project order in Andhra Pradesh
- Vijay Diwas: Nirmala Sitharaman, armed forces pay tributes to heroes of 1971 war
- Billionaire founder of Canada drug firm in ‘suspicious’ death
- Novel cancer drug gets stymied by Medicare rigid billing system
- PM Modi to visit cyclone-hit areas in Lakshadweep, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- Narendra Modi taking India back to medieval past: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: McNally Bharat Engineering on Wednesday said it has bagged Rs415 crore solar power project order in Andhra Pradesh.
“The company has received an order for design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, commissioning and operation and maintenance of 500 MW grid connected solar PV power project, including civil works in Andhra Pradesh, on EPC basis for Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd for a value of Rs415.29 crore,” McNally Bharat Engineering said in a BSE filing.
The stock was trading 6.94% higher at Rs57.05 on BSE.