China central bank says to keep yuan stable
- Deals Buzz: Activist investor Elliott sets sights on troubled Fortis
- How Red Chillies VFX emerged as a strong post-production option for Bollywood
- Alibaba to invest another $2 billion in Lazada for expansion
- Singapore Airlines to scale up India operations
- Windows 10 has a new preview build, integrates some big changes
Beijing: China’s central bank said on Friday that it will keep the yuan currency basically stable while maintaining a prudent and neutral monetary policy.
It will also strengthen oversight to prevent risks in the financial market and deepen interest rate and exchange rate reform, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) said in its fourth-quarter monetary policy implementation report. Reuters