Adani Power commissions 4th unit of Tiroda power plant in Gujarat
Latest News »
- What did markets think of Vishal Sikka’s tenure as Infosys CEO?
- Russia’s Rosatom eyes Inox’s wind turbine manufacturing business
- TPG Capital’s stake sale in Healthium Medtech draws interest from 4 firms
- Income tax scrutiny to remain limited despite ITR filings surge
- Terrorist attacks on the rise in Europe
Mumbai: Adani Power Ltd on Thursday said it has commissioned the fourth unit of its 2,640 MW Tiroda power plant located in Gondia district of Maharashtra.
The company’s total installed power generation capacity now stands at 8,620MW, making it the country’s largest private power producer, overtaking Tata Power Co. Ltd. Tata Power’s capacity stands at 8,560MW, claimed a statement by the company. Adani Power added 2,460MW in fiscal 2014, which was nearly 15% of total capacity addition in the country, it said.