Audi launches new version of Q5 at Rs53.25 lakh
New Delhi: German luxury carmaker Audi on Thursday launched an all new version of its premium SUV Q5 priced at Rs53.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The model would be available in two variants priced at Rs53.25 lakh and Rs57.6 lakh.
“With a lighter body, a while new design language and a host of new infotainment and innovative features, the all new Audi Q5 us the best vehicle available for our customers who want to enjoy driving whether it is on or off the road,” Audi India head Rahil Ansari told reporters here.
The second generation Q5 now comes with enhanced fuel efficiency, more power aided by reduction in overall weight of the vehicle.
Powered by a 2-litre diesel engine, the SUV can attain a top speed of 218 km/h and delivers a mileage of 17.01km per litre.
The vehicle also comes with features like seven speed transmission, hill descent assist and three zone automatic air conditioning, 8 airbags and adaptive suspension with damper control.
Audi has sold over 16 lakh units of the model globally till date.
- Donald Trump revives push for limits on immigrants bringing family
- Samsung to slash OLED panel production as iPhone X demand disappoints: report
- Market Live: Sensex rises 150 points, Nifty above 10,400, bank stocks extend losses
- Rupee hits two-month low against US dollar, bond yields at two-year high
- CBI won’t disclose expenses incurred to bring back Vijay Mallya, Lalit Modi