The state of fintech in India
- Delhi chief secretary assault case: BJP, Congress demand Arvind Kejriwal’s resignation
- Put your knowledge to the test
- The rise and fall of Rotomac’s Vikram Kothari
- Justin Trudeau says Indian firms to invest $1 billion in Canada, create 5,000 new jobs
- Toyota readies cheaper electric motor by halving rare earth use
When China’s Alibaba opened its wallet last year to invest over half a billion dollars in Paytm, the world of financial technology took notice. However, beyond Paytm, there is a bunch of start-ups engaged in various aspects of fintech, a sector that has seen a funding slowdown this year.
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories.