The state of fintech in India
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories
Latest News »
- Infosys chairman R.Seshasayee to retire next year, wants smooth transition
- Pakistan’s BAT team carried ‘special daggers’, cameras to record terror attack
- Ordinance likely to amend SEZ Act for alignment with GST next week
- Five London tower blocks evacuated over fire safety concerns after Grenfell blaze
- China developed world’s most powerful submarine detector: report
When China’s Alibaba opened its wallet last year to invest over half a billion dollars in Paytm, the world of financial technology took notice. However, beyond Paytm, there is a bunch of start-ups engaged in various aspects of fintech, a sector that has seen a funding slowdown this year.
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories.