The state of fintech in India
- GST rate structure needs complete overhauling: Hasmukh Adhia
- Emaar India plans to raise Rs500 crore by March 2018
- Banking sector stares at additional Rs40,000 crore NPAs
- MFs pump $12 billion in equities, outshine FPIs’ investment
- Calcutta Stock Exchange seeks Sebi nod for setting up clearing corporation
When China’s Alibaba opened its wallet last year to invest over half a billion dollars in Paytm, the world of financial technology took notice. However, beyond Paytm, there is a bunch of start-ups engaged in various aspects of fintech, a sector that has seen a funding slowdown this year.
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories.