The state of fintech in India
Latest News »
- Kerala High Court upholds discharge of CM Pinarayi Vijayan in SNC-Lavlin case
- Tata Sons appoints GE’s Banmali Agrawala to head infra, aerospace businesses
- Monsoon rain deficit widens to 6%, raises crop yield concerns
- Five airports to allow Ola, Uber bookings at kiosks
- Facebook isn’t loading for over 2 billion global users
When China’s Alibaba opened its wallet last year to invest over half a billion dollars in Paytm, the world of financial technology took notice. However, beyond Paytm, there is a bunch of start-ups engaged in various aspects of fintech, a sector that has seen a funding slowdown this year.
Mint reviews 12 different fintech categories.