Nissan India’s January sales rise 63%
- Deals Buzz: Aditya Birla Corp to bid for Aleris, Godrej Agrovet eyes $1.27B valuation
- Oaktree’s CEO sees room to invest in India, China ‘more aggressively’
- Former home secretary Rajiv Mehrishi takes over as India’s CAG
- LIVE: Narendra Modi, Amit Shah to address BJP national executive meeting
- How to free up storage in Android Oreo and iOS 11
New Delhi: Nissan Motor India on Wednesday reported a 62.89% jump in domestic sales in January at 4,346 units compared to 2,668 vehicles sold in the same month last year.
“We have started the new year on a positive note. Despite the challenging market conditions, we have seen a substantial year-on-year growth in January which signifies strong customers response and trust in the Nissan and Datsun brands,” Nissan Motor India managing director Arun Malhotra said.
The company sells products across hatchback, multi-utility vehicle, sports utility vehicle and sedan segments under the Nissan and Datsun brands in India.