Are Indian MSMEs ready for e-commerce?
Indian micro, small & medium enterprises (MSMEs) are digitising rapidly. By adopting technology, such firms connect with customers digitally, trading globally through the e-commerce platform. This has opened up opportunities for MSMEs to expand their market globally. A report by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry and the Confederation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CMSME), ‘Exploring Potential of E-Commerce for Retail Exports of Indian MSMEs in Manufacturing Sector,’ explains the huge potential for Indian exports online.
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations