Facebook to add 3,000 workers to monitor live video, other posts
- How the humble cauliflower triggered a farmer’s wrath
- M.B. Patil: The man who led the Lingayat movement
- Rally by railway job aspirants in Mumbai assumes political colour
- India lodges fresh protest with Pakistan on ‘harassment’
- Energy efficiency, green concerns key to India’s development goals: R.K. Singh
San Francisco: Facebook Inc plans to add 3,000 people over the next year to monitor reports of inappropriate material on the social media network such as videos of murders and suicides, chief executive officer Mark Zuckerberg said on Wednesday.
Zuckerberg, the company’s co-founder, said in a Facebook post that the workers would be in addition to 4,500 people whom Facebook already has reviewing posts that may violate its terms of service. Reuters