Facebook to add 3,000 workers to monitor live video, other posts
- Piramal Enterprises plans to raise about Rs7,000 crore via QIP, rights issue
- 3 killed, 2 wounded in US shooting in Maryland
- Himachal elections: BJP releases candidate list, Prem Kumar Dhumal to fight from Sujanpur
- Yogi Adityanath defends Ayodhya festival, says no politics involved
- Maharashtra: BJP, Congress claim win in Phase 2 of gram panchayat elections
San Francisco: Facebook Inc plans to add 3,000 people over the next year to monitor reports of inappropriate material on the social media network such as videos of murders and suicides, chief executive officer Mark Zuckerberg said on Wednesday.
Zuckerberg, the company’s co-founder, said in a Facebook post that the workers would be in addition to 4,500 people whom Facebook already has reviewing posts that may violate its terms of service. Reuters