Samsung may invest $296 million to expand Noida plant
- Market Live: Sensex rises over 100 points, Nifty above 10,350, Future Group stocks gain
- Tesla blows through $8,000 every minute amid Model 3 woes
- Rupee opens higher against US dollar
- Moody’s upgrade boosts already growing confidence in Indian debt
- Uber concealed hack that exposed 57 million people’s data
Mumbai: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest Rs1970 crore ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in Noida, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions. Reuters