Samsung may invest $296 million to expand Noida plant
- Political end to Olympics: North Korea offers talks with US
- Rome’s Colosseum turned red to protest Pakistan blasphemy law
- VNL to invest Rs450 crore in 3 years to ramp up manufacturing capacity
- Tata Steel said to be seeking UK government funds for Wales plant
- China paves way for Xi Jinping to stay longer with repeal of term limits
Mumbai: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest Rs1970 crore ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in Noida, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions. Reuters