Samsung may invest $296 million to expand Noida plant
- Razorpay expands in hope of becoming comprehensive payments platform
- Iran nuclear deal cannot be renegotiated: Hassan Rouhani
- Indian Bank raises Rs2,000 crore for infrastructure, affordable home loans
- Tata Sons gets shareholders’ nod to convert itself into a private company
- Gold, silver prices plunge on global cues
Mumbai: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest Rs1970 crore ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in Noida, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions. Reuters