Samsung may invest $296 million to expand Noida plant
Samsung’s Noida plant makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions
Latest News »
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary 2017 result declared: Check results at karresults.nic.in
- Australian minister steps down after finding out he may also be Italian
- Sikkim standoff: Chinese media divided over ‘main schemer’ Ajit Doval’s visit
- LS adjourned for the day amid opposition ruckus over suspension of 6 Congress MPs
- Did the Nifty just have its ‘paanwala’ moment at 10,000?
Mumbai: Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will invest Rs1970 crore ($295.83 million) to expand its plant in Noida, the company said in a statement.
The plant in Noida, near the Indian capital New Delhi, makes mobile phones, refrigerators and televisions. Reuters