Axis Bank proposes to raise Rs 5,000 crore via debentures
Axis Bank proposes to raise funds by issuing debentures of Rs10 lakh each for cash at par aggregating to Rs5,000 crore
Latest News »
- Pakistan’s proxy war policy responsible for strained India-Pakistan ties: Manish Tewari
- US resumes fast processing of some H1B visa applications
- Narendra Modi’s 50 million homes moonshot is miles away from ground reality
- Over to Sunil Mittal in the battle of the telcos
- Yes, Google can continue to dominate advertising
New Delhi: Axis Bank on Wednesday said it proposes to raise Rs5,000 crore through debentures to fund business expansion.
The bank proposes to raise funds by issuing Senior Unsecured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures of Rs10 lakh each for cash at par aggregating to Rs5,000 crore, Axis Bank said in a regulatory filing on stock exchanges.
The board will consider the proposal to issue and allot these securities through circular resolution, it said.