Axis Bank proposes to raise Rs 5,000 crore via debentures
- Mumbai rains: Jet Airways, Vistara, GoAir waive airfare penalties
- Mumbai rains: airport operations hit, ‘dabbawalas’ cancel deliveries
- RIL shares hit record high, Bharti Airtel, Idea stocks slump 6-7% as Trai slashes IUC
- How India, China perform will fundamentally reshape the world: Rahul Gandhi
- Tata Steel, Thyssenkrupp sign MoU to create European steel major
New Delhi: Axis Bank on Wednesday said it proposes to raise Rs5,000 crore through debentures to fund business expansion.
The bank proposes to raise funds by issuing Senior Unsecured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures of Rs10 lakh each for cash at par aggregating to Rs5,000 crore, Axis Bank said in a regulatory filing on stock exchanges.
The board will consider the proposal to issue and allot these securities through circular resolution, it said.