Yamaha launches new YZF-R3 priced at Rs3.48 lakh
Greater Noida: India Yamaha Motor (IYM) on Friday launched sports bike, YZF-R3 priced at Rs3.48 lakh (ex- showroom Delhi).
The new YZF-R3, which is enabled with dual channel anti- lock braking system (ABS) technology, will be available at select authorised Yamaha dealerships. The new bike was launched in the presence of Bollywood star and Yamaha’s brand ambassador John Abraham in Greater Noida at the ongoing Auto Expo.
Yamaha Motor India Group of companies chairman Motofumi Shitara said the company’s development team has worked on the new model to add dual channel ABS in order to provide improved riding experience and more excitement to the customers.
The dual channel anti-lock braking system (ABS) technology ensures reliable braking on slippery roads by automatically adjusting the brake fluid pressure. It is powered by a 4-stroke, 321cc fuel injected engine.
- Mark Mobius announces plans for EM fund, joins India-based Equanimity
- Rough diamond imports up 11% in April-January period: GJEPC
- Sensex, Nifty decline over 1% dragged by PSU bank stocks
- Billionaire Richard Branson unveils Hyperloop plans for India
- TJAC looking to poach second-rung TRS leaders for its political wing