SBI launches ‘work from home’ facility for employees
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
Mumbai: The State Bank of India (SBI), country’s largest lender, on Tuesday launched a new facility to enable its employees to work from home.
The board of SBI has recently approved the ‘work from home’ policy to enable its employees to work while at home using mobile devices to address any urgent requirement they may have, that prevents their travelling to work.
The SBI will be using mobile computing technologies and shall have continuous control over all the enabled devices centrally to manage and secure the data and applications on the mobile devices, the bank said in a statement in Mumbai on Tuesday.
The use of technology and services shall be monitored through carefully designed MIS and dashboard to enable improvements and refinements, it said.
The SBI said going forward cross-sell, marketing, CRM, social media management, settlement & reconciliation, complaints management applications will also be enabled to make the work from home services comprehensive and increase the employee productivity multi-fold.