RIL to shut down Jamnagar FCCU for 5 weeks
- Bangladesh eases charity access to Rohingya, seeks $250 million for aid
- Visitors abandon vacations as Hurricane Maria churns near Carolinas
- Angela Merkel’s weak election win betrays ‘dark past’ stalking Europe
- NCLT grants 10-day extension to McDonald’s to respond on Bakshi plea
- Scope for RBI rate cut, fiscal stimulus ‘less likely’: ADB
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd will shut the fluidized catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its Jamnagar refinery for five weeks beginning the second week of November. The shutdown will be for routine maintenance and inspection activities, the company said in a press statement.
“The shutdown will provide an opportunity to carry out a revamp job in one of the polypropylene units. All the four crude distillation units along with other major secondary processing units are expected to operate at normal throughput,” RIL said.