RIL to shut down Jamnagar FCCU for 5 weeks
- Consolidation phase over, telecom firms set for growth war
- Start-ups have an unlikely competitor — municipal corporations
- Govt moves to protect medical records of terminally ill patients
- Strategic impatience essential for IT sector to realize full potential
- Higher MSPs could spur inflation in FY19: Nomura
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd will shut the fluidized catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its Jamnagar refinery for five weeks beginning the second week of November. The shutdown will be for routine maintenance and inspection activities, the company said in a press statement.
“The shutdown will provide an opportunity to carry out a revamp job in one of the polypropylene units. All the four crude distillation units along with other major secondary processing units are expected to operate at normal throughput,” RIL said.