RIL to shut down Jamnagar FCCU for 5 weeks
The shutdown will be for routine maintenance and inspection activities
Latest News »
- Jackichand Singh’s journey from village field to football’s super league
- Govt to roll out Rs17,000 crore rural household electrification scheme
- Big day for K.K. Venugopal as Supreme Court hears privacy case today
- A repo rate cut is likely, but RBI’s view on inflation will be of interest
- Tata Steel eyeing acquisition of firms in RBI list of NPA accounts
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd will shut the fluidized catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its Jamnagar refinery for five weeks beginning the second week of November. The shutdown will be for routine maintenance and inspection activities, the company said in a press statement.
“The shutdown will provide an opportunity to carry out a revamp job in one of the polypropylene units. All the four crude distillation units along with other major secondary processing units are expected to operate at normal throughput,” RIL said.