Titan holds 3rd edition of its campus engagement contest
- Future Supply Chain trades 2% higher on stock market debut
- Gujarat elections: Moment of reckoning for deputy CM Nitin Patel
- Donald Trump indicates he’s not considering firing special counsel
- Gujarat elections: Vijay Rupani, the CM who came in from the cold
- Gujarat elections: NOTA, Independents are the X-factors
Bengaluru: Titan Co. Ltd held the final rounds of its campus engagement contest for business schools across India in Bengaluru this week.
The competition, titled ‘Titan Elevate,’ is both a way to recruit some of the best talent from schools as well as create brand awareness among the youth, the company’s key target audience for products across segments from watches to perfumes.
The competition, which is in its third year now, had over 1,300 participants from business schools across the country. Pragya Mehra and Priyansha Jain from MICA - Ahmedabad were adjudged national winners while Radha Raman from XLRI - Jamshedpur was declared the runner up of this year’s contest.