Titan holds 3rd edition of its campus engagement contest
Latest News »
- Floods kill 69 people in Uttar Pradesh, over 20 lakh hit in 24 districts
- Govt extends BHIM cash back scheme for merchants till March
- Post note ban, separatists, Maoists feel ‘fund-starved’: Arun Jaitley
- McDonald’s likely to challenge NCLT order on Vikram Bakshi
- Kalinga-Utkal Express: Initial probe shows tracks maintenance work may have caused derailment
Bengaluru: Titan Co. Ltd held the final rounds of its campus engagement contest for business schools across India in Bengaluru this week.
The competition, titled ‘Titan Elevate,’ is both a way to recruit some of the best talent from schools as well as create brand awareness among the youth, the company’s key target audience for products across segments from watches to perfumes.
The competition, which is in its third year now, had over 1,300 participants from business schools across the country. Pragya Mehra and Priyansha Jain from MICA - Ahmedabad were adjudged national winners while Radha Raman from XLRI - Jamshedpur was declared the runner up of this year’s contest.