Titan holds 3rd edition of its campus engagement contest
The competition, titled ‘Titan Elevate,’ is both a way to recruit some of the best talent from schools as well as create brand awareness among the youth
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
Bengaluru: Titan Co. Ltd held the final rounds of its campus engagement contest for business schools across India in Bengaluru this week.
The competition, titled ‘Titan Elevate,’ is both a way to recruit some of the best talent from schools as well as create brand awareness among the youth, the company’s key target audience for products across segments from watches to perfumes.
The competition, which is in its third year now, had over 1,300 participants from business schools across the country. Pragya Mehra and Priyansha Jain from MICA - Ahmedabad were adjudged national winners while Radha Raman from XLRI - Jamshedpur was declared the runner up of this year’s contest.