Yamaha sales up 33% at 89,423 units in September
Yamaha reports 33% increase in domestic sales to 89,423 units in September against 67,267 units in the same month a year ago
Latest News »
- Jet Airways expands codeshare pacts with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch and Delta
- Venkaiah Naidu wants cities to raise funds from local markets
- Lalu Prasad: Will ask Nitish Kumar to not back Ram Nath Kovind
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos disrupts another frontier, with just one tweet
- Ram Nath Kovind to file nomination Friday with PM Modi, NDA CMs in attendance
New Delhi: India Yamaha Motor on Saturday reported 33% increase in domestic sales to 89,423 units in September.
The two-wheeler maker had sold 67,267 units in the same month a year ago, India Yamaha Motor said in a statement. Exports stood at 11,730 units last month.
“September has been a historic month for Yamaha. The total number of sales in the market reached an all-time high, which is a direct reflection of constant faith of customers along with the immeasurable passion shown by the network partners,” Yamaha Motor India sales VP (sales and marketing) Roy Kurian said.
Company’ all round initiatives — sales, service, spare parts, network expansion and customer satisfaction — with exciting product line-up and strategic customer engagement programs were also the key growth driver, he added.