Yamaha sales up 33% at 89,423 units in September
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS
- IndiGo to shift part of its operations from IGI’s T-1 to T-2 after SC order
New Delhi: India Yamaha Motor on Saturday reported 33% increase in domestic sales to 89,423 units in September.
The two-wheeler maker had sold 67,267 units in the same month a year ago, India Yamaha Motor said in a statement. Exports stood at 11,730 units last month.
“September has been a historic month for Yamaha. The total number of sales in the market reached an all-time high, which is a direct reflection of constant faith of customers along with the immeasurable passion shown by the network partners,” Yamaha Motor India sales VP (sales and marketing) Roy Kurian said.
Company’ all round initiatives — sales, service, spare parts, network expansion and customer satisfaction — with exciting product line-up and strategic customer engagement programs were also the key growth driver, he added.