Hero MotoCorp October sales dip 5% at 6,31,105 units
New Delhi: Country’s largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp on Thursday reported sales of 6,31,105 units in October, down 4.83%, over the same month previous year.
The company had sold 6,63,153 units in October last year, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
“There has been good improvement in the consumer sentiments in both the rural and urban markets and we are confident of carrying forward our sales momentum into the months ahead,” Hero MotoCorp head of sales marketing and customer care Ashok Bhasin said in a statement.
The company clocked its sixth consecutive months of six- lakh plus sales in October.
- Narendra Modi to open fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi