Hyundai sales up 10% in December at 62,899 units
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd on Monday reported a 10% increase in total sales at 62,899 units in December. The company had sold 57,164 units in December 2016, HMIL said in a statement.
Domestic sales of the company, however, rose marginally to 40,158 units last month as compared to 40,057 units in December 2016.
Exports grew by 32.9% in December at 22,741 units as against 17,107 units in December 2016.
For the calendar year 2017, the company posted domestic sales of 527,320 units, up 5.4% from 500,539 units in 2016.
- Not privatizing PSU banks Modi govt’s biggest failing: Morgan Stanley’s Ruchir Sharma
- Modi govt drunk on power, trying every trick to destroy Congress: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi urges states to adopt model farm laws drafted by Centre
- Services exports give India an edge in world trade but AI a speed breaker: Paul Krugman
- M. Sukumaran, the Kerala writer who mirrored what’s left of the Left, dies at 75