Mercedes-Benz GLC limited edition launched at Rs50.86 lakh
Mumbai: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd on Monday launched a limited edition of its highest selling sports utility vehicle, the Mercedes-Benz GLC, at a price range of Rs50.86 lakh to Rs51.25 lakh.
The rollout of the Celebration Edition of the Mercedes-Benz GLC is to mark 70 years of India’s independence, the luxury car maker said in a statement.
Mercedes-Benz launched the GLC Class in June 2016 and has gone to become the largest selling SUV model in its portfolio. The Celebration Edition offers a sporty exterior and a plush luxurious interior that enhance the car’s luxury quotient.
Roland Folger, managing director and chief executive, said that the special edition launch is to commemorate the 70th Independence Day and also celebrate the SUV’s overwhelming success.
“We expect the GLC to remain our key volume driver and we are glad that our product strategy has been working well,” Folger added. Within a few months of its launch last June the company began to product GLC locally and became the ninth model to be produced from its Pune plant.
- Flipkart, Amazon digital marketing strategy paying off: RedSeer study
- US solar makers win ruling on imports, case goes to Donald Trump
- Binani Industries liable to be wound up: Calcutta high court
- Wearable technology is a big opportunity, says Timex CEO Tobias Reiss-Schmidt
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise said to plan about 5,000 job cuts