Nissan launches Datsun redi-Go with 1-litre engine at Rs3.57 lakh
- Calcutta Stock Exchange seeks Sebi nod for setting up clearing corporation
- Big American firms to meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath on Monday, eyes investment
- Government de-affiliates 400 ITIs for lacking infrastructure and trainers
- Ramdas Athawale says will support BJP in Gujarat elections
- Damodar Valley Corp may shun JV plan with NLC for Raghunathpur power plant
New Delhi: Nissan Motor India has launched a new variant of its small car Datsun redi-Go powered by a 1-litre engine. The car will cost Rs3.57 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The car comes in two trims, T(O) and S with features such as central locking and keyless entry. It will also be available in five different colours.
Datsun also introduced a programme called Datsun Care, which will provide the customers with car servicing/repairing after three years for Rs16,999, after four years at Rs22,999 and after five years at Rs33,999, which will save them at least 10% on periodic repairs, the company claimed.